Thursday 18 March 2010

Crafty!



When Jesse and I were in Durban for a few days last week, I bought scraps of fabric to make bunting for Jesse's birthday party. (I've started preparations early this year.) When I arrived home and lay out the fabric to start cutting the little flags out, I noticed how pretty all the rows of fabric looked side by side and I got thinking...

Which, of course, is never a good thing... Haha!

Because then suddenly your plans change.

As it happened, I had bought just enough of the scraps to make one single bed quilt with two matching pillow cases.

It was fate, I tell you.

So last night when Jesse went to bed I fiddled-de-diddled and this is the product of my fiddlings. (Sorry, my BlackBerry's camera really sux lately so the picture quality rivals that of Jan van Riebeek's camera.)

Me thinks Jesse likes it! (She doesn't have a bed yet, but she has some bedding now!)






2 comments:

Kelly said...

She'll want a big girl bed now! Very cute stuff.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog on a link on stirrup-queen. We have been struggling for a while to conceive, and are now following the adoption route.
I look forward to reading more on your blog.
Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!
xLisa-Marie