Friday 14 December 2012

Praying for the Connecticut families, ripped apart by one crazed gunman

I am watching the coverage of the shooting at the Newtown elementary school, where Ryan Lanza gunned down close to 30 people, the majority of which were children.

I am simply horrified that a tragedy like this could be perpetrated against tiny little children!

I cannot even begin to imagine how afraid they were; nor how devastated those poor families are going to be!

So heart rending.

I will be praying for all the families who have been torn apart by this terrible tragedy. And, in the words of Obama, "tonight will be hugging my [Jesse] a little tighter to myself."

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Truly horrifed. It was hard to send my girls off to school today. Sending prayers to all those who lost children...

Amber - Binkertation said...

just awful... I'm suer by now you know the gunman was Adam Lanza. As a mental health professional, I'm also finding myself what happened with this young man, how did he get to this point, what was missed... we'll likely never know and that's just hard. I've been pretty sad all weekend and still now.