Sunday 27 December 2009

Want a prettier blog?

You might have noticed that I've changed the look of my blog a few times in the last couple'a days. Yay! I'm SO loving it. Before, I had to pay someone to do it for me, but ever since I discovered shabby blogs, you can expect a whole lot more changes in the future, because they've made it SO easy to do yourself, and get this, it's FREE!
.
I was seriously considering taking all the credit for having a new PRETTY blog look, but then their linky appeared at the top left hand side of my blog page I thought better of it. Being the festive season and all. You know - generosity, sharing, caring, warra warra fish paste and all of that.
.
So, if you're blogging and want a whole new look for your bloggyliciousness, hop on over and browse through their freebies. Hello! It's FREE! What are you still doing here?



1 comment:

Two Shades of Pink said...

I have decided that you are way too fun and I have laughed out loud several times in the 4 in a half minutes on your blog. I shall not lurk but follow you with great devotion.
OK, that was creepy. Let's try again...I dig your blog, you're funny, and your sweet comment brought me here and I found a kinship with you girl. I am sold!