Wednesday 6 January 2010

Enchanted

I am simply enchanted by the beauty of this place. How I wish every one of you could see what I am seeing too. Hout Bay is just exquisitely breathtaking!
.
Right now I'm sitting on the stoep at our little cabin on the beach and this is exactly what I see from here. I'm sipping a cuppa coffee, breathing in salty, periwinkly air and listening to the waves slap against the rocks beneath me. It is<i> exactly</i> what I needed. My soul cries out to God in praise in this place.
.
I can literally breathe here...
.
Once Joey and I get our act in gear and decide to get out of our jarmies, we're taking a drive up the mountain, around Cape Point, going to Simonstown, Tokai, Llandudno, Table Mountain, Rhodes Memorial and stopping wherever we feel like it for bites to eat along the way. We might even put on some make-up and go into a mall if we're really energetic.
.
Maybe even go and watch Avatar at the flieks.
.
Sigh. Heaven.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!


No comments: