Friday 8 January 2010

One for the road... Or, um, clouds?

I'm sitting at the airport now, waiting to board. I am SO sad my little holiday with my friend is over! This getaway was balm for my heart.
.
I said goodbye to the sea as we drove past the beach one last time en route to the airport. I literally rolled down my window and let the air blast through my hair as I shouted my goodbyes to Hout Bay... Llandudno... Table Mountain... The V&A Waterfront... And now my fave store, Woolies.
.
So sad I am to be leaving The Mother City of Africa.
.
Joey and I have a plan. We're going to try to twist our hubsband's arms to allow us to make this an annual gig. Just the two gals galavanting around our fave place on the planet. Whether or not they go for it is another story entirely.
.
I might need to whip out the ol' lingerie and ask him while he's distracted. If you know what I mean.
.
Wink wink.
.
On the other hand, just LOOK how naughty I get when I'm away from my man!!! Terrible! Joey, you're a bad influence, my friend! ;o) But I love you to bits and pieces and I simply can't wait for our next trip together!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I thought the scenery in your pics were gorgeous. I would love to visit that area someday!