Thursday 24 January 2008

Quickie

My inlaws are coming to visit us today! Woot woot! All the way from Durban just for a few hours and then going back to Durbs again. I'm so excited! I love my inlaws. And I actually really miss them since we're here in Dundee. My father-in-law is an architect - a brilliant one too. I used to work for him back in the day. When life was very rosy et cetera. Ahhh, those were the days...
.
So anyway, we might just go out for lunch today. Which always puts a smile on my dial. Especially if it includes a cup of wannabe coffee. And a slice of cheese cake. Or three.
.
P.S. if you've emailed me lately, sorry I haven't replied. I have loads of mails to catch up on. I promise I'm not ignoring you. OK, maybe only some of you... c",)


2 comments:

OvaGirl said...

I actually enjoy seeing my inlaws too... although maybe not as much as you and yours. But I think it might be a bit of a rare thing. Most of my friends either can't stand their inlaws or just sort of politely bear with them.

Anonymous said...

Inlaws that yu love! Lucky you :)! Enjoy the weekend.