Friday 4 January 2008

Who can resist?...

... a sexy guy and his cute new puppy? Meet Baxter, our new little corgie...



And this here is Baxter's mom, Kiara, the other newest member of our family:

And then there are a few new additions to our kitchen...


My new african masks. I just luvvem! (I had to show a closeup so you could see the scale of these guys!) Way to usher in the new year, that's for sure. Let's just say I was starved for some serious retail therapy, and Durban still doesn't know what hit it when we arrived!


5 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the masks. We have a few of them. I think it is so fun to decorate with them.

Kelly said...

the pups are adorable, too.

Praise and Coffee said...

AS Elf would say, "They're gi-normus"
(really having no idea how to spell that word.)

Anonymous said...

Some of our good friends have corgies. They LOVE them! They seem to be very bright dogs.

I love the masks. Great idea to show how large they were. I would never have guessed by photo without you in it.

Anonymous said...

The man, the dogs, the masks -- all stunning.