Friday 4 April 2008

Oh so (yawn) tired...

I am feeling totally exhausted after this week. I don't even really feel like blogging. So, you must know then. I think all of the preparations and the nervousness about the meeting and trying to get everything together, etc. it's all been a bit much. Right now all I want is some peace and quiet and just a little bit of solitude. And maybe two or three stacks of pancakes with caramel and banana. Because being tired is just as good an excuse as any for some yummy comfort food.
.
So it's weekend and I'm totally looking forward to having nothing to do. Nothing required of me. Just some peace and quiet. I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. I'll see you in the new week then. Smooches.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your body is warming you up for all those sleepless nights that come with having a baby. ;) Have a great weekend!

Frenchie said...

Hey Char,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. You're the best.

Rest up! You deserve it! I'm sure it has been a whirlwind...

xo

Carla said...

bananas, caramel, and pancakes?! Oh my word you've made me hungry! :D

Have a great relaxing peacefully quiet weekend, and I hope that you do not have too many more of those in your future. ;)