Thursday 17 April 2008

Yawn...

I am just plain exhausted today. No energy whatsoever. And to add petrol onto the fire, I have a migraine hovering somewhere, just waiting for an opportunity to pounce on me. Me thinks I should just go home and have a fat nap. But, today is Thursday, which means that my maid is cleaning my house today (she comes twice a week) and I hate to be lazy when she's so busy around me. So, that's out. Maybe I'll kip for a minute or two during lunchtime.

Yawn...

I'm going to go ahead and blame the way I'm feeling on all the waiting stress. Waiting waiting waiting. It can wear you out, I tell ya.

Woot woot! Look it's lunch time! I'm going home for a kip. Adios amigos!


4 comments:

Strawberry_Lamb said...

Hello, in a bit of a slump at the moment "not positive". Hanging in there and thanks for stopping by and commenting. I keep checking and praying for your update. Wish I could pop over for cappucino and catch up, I know we'd have loads to chat about. You are stunning : PS Love the shoes!

Maria said...

I just woke up and I'm already ready for a nap.

I hope you enjoyed your siesta.

So sorry to hear about your kitty, but I'm so glad that she's on the road to recovery.

Kelly said...

wow! Two times a week with the cleaning lady. I'm so jealous!!!

Frenchie said...

Char, I am so jealous you have someone to come clean your house--and twice a week!!