Wednesday 28 March 2007

Be still, my bleeding heart!

What is it with me, that I just can't seem to move beyond really wanting a baby? Just when I think I've moved on with my life and taken steps to being happy again, my little heart squeals and squeaks and throws a tantrum. How do I shush this desperate, destructive desire I have? I would give anything, ANYTHING!, to have a baby of my own. I don't care if it pops from my own body, or from someone else's. I just reallllly want one! A little bundle to call mine. A baby that calls for me at night, and that I get to hold and rock and sit through the night with. I. Really. Want. A. Baby. Now.
.
How much longer do I need to be patient?
.
I've been told once or twice that the only reason I want this so badly is because I can't have it. Well, there's certainly some truth in that statement. If only the logic of it would get through to this throbbing orb beating in my chest... Oh, be still, my bleeding heart!
.
Oh well... crying is not going to make this better. And neither will this tantrum. So I may as well just shut up. Consider my mouth zipped.


No comments: