Thursday 22 March 2007

Beans beans beans

... that's about all we have now in our grocery cupboard. Oh, and soya. Beans and soya. ew! ...Yum. Oh wait, soya are beans, aren't they? Well there you go then.
.
See, we are determined to give this healthy lifestyle thingy-me-bob a really good bash. So, here I sit at my desk with oh-so-exciting recipe book that dates back to Noah's ark, or somewhere in that era, and I'm reading recipes on how to make things like Easy Bean Soup, Creamy Bean Soup, Hearty Bean and Veg Soup... honestly! How many soup suppers can you have in a week? Oh wait! There's more in this book than just soup. There's also Bean Salad, Butter Beans, Bean Casserole, Deep Pan Bean Pizza... Bean Pizza?
.
Clearly I'm v excited.
.
I can see this turning into a somewhat smelly aromatic lifestyle change. Spare a thought for me tonight when you're eating your lasagne, would you?


No comments: