Friday 18 May 2007

Baby Ban

You know what? I am sick to death of my whole life revolving around babies. Trying for babies. Avoiding the baby isle at the shops. Babies babies babies. And my inability to have them. I spend my free time hovering around other people's infertility blogs, reading books about fertility, how to make a baby, what infertility does to your spirituality, warra warra fish paste. I'm so sick of it. So, unless something enormous happens, I'm not going to be posting about babies again. At least not for a long time. Ok? There needs to be more to me than this. No more. I'm done. Finished. Finito. Philile. Xa. Finished en klaar. Over and Out.
.
What will I be writing about? I really don't know! And that, my friends, is all part of this journey. I reserve the right to change my mind though. I am the writer of this blog, after all. I am also fickle. So, I might just be posting about another thing baby-related later today. Who knows? Right now, this very moment, I'm gatvol for it. So, adios all-things-baby-ish.


2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh no! Is it ok if I invite you to win cool baby stuff at a contest I am having???

Steph

Char said...

Hi Steff
You're welcome to invite! But I can't say I'll be accepting the invite. :o( After all, what use could I possibly have for a baby-food holder? Or for some cute diaper holder? I mean, ? Thanks for the invite though. I'm honestly not in any frame of mind to even extend the invitation to my friends who do have babies at the moment. Maybe one day when I regain my happy face I'll be able to browe through baby stuff again. Not today though.