Tuesday 15 May 2007

P.S.

Just as a by-the-by quickie - you know I've been going for the Ozone treatment every day? And it's supposed to help me (a) fall pregnant (b) lose weight (c) detox... Well, I'm very pleased to announce that I have lost three, yes, THREE kg's since I started the treatments! (That's 6.6 pounds for you guys who don't speak metric.) And I have not been (a) dieting (b) exercising or (c) avoiding all the yummy foods. On the contrary, we've been stuffing ourselves enjoying all our favourites lately. I just thought - shucks we're under such a lot of stress with the business and what not, I'm not going to still add to the stress by watching every morsel that traverses our digestive tracts. In fact I've even had two cappuccino's this week. No wonder I seem to be coping ok!!!


No comments: