Friday 25 May 2007

Just call me Sicko

I have been sentenced to four days in bed by my doctor. Caught some horrible flu bug that loves to create havoc, and if I don't spend the next couple of days holed up in bed, it's just going to get worse. I've had a sore throat for the last couple of days, but you know me - I hate popping pills... Last night my chest started really hurting, so I thought, oh well... and now? See what I get for being stubborn. Four days in bed. I'd be doing the jig if it didn't happen to fall over a weekend! :o( Boo hoo... Why can't I ever be booked off in the middle of the week? So, spare a thought for your sicko blogger friend, will you? I'm going to bed immediately. See you on Tuesday. I think I'm going into blogging-withdrawal already...


2 comments:

Much Ado said...

Oh, hope you get better soon.....just relax and enjoy your bedrest as best you can.

Bernie said...

Hey, miss your interesting articles. Hope you feel better soon.
Bern