Saturday 16 February 2008

*Update*

I am pulling my hair out at Blogger right now. I had a LOOONG post written and when I went to publish post it, Blogger said ERROR ON PAGE! Grrrreat. Am I the only one experiencing problems with blogger right now?

Just wanted to give you the links to the people I mentioned in my previous post quickly... I have to do this the long way round because even this page has an error message... Do you think I might have a virus? Or rather, my COMPUTER have a virus? It would be most inconvenient.

Anyway, here are those links:-
Chrissy in Australia's new blog: http://ccsramblingthoughts.blogspot.com
And my new blogger friend, Rita: http://positivefertilityvibes.blogspot.com

I have bunches of others to introduce you to, but it will have to wait until I can my internet working nicely again. Boo hooo....


2 comments:

Kelly said...

yeah, what's up with blogspot? I seem to not have the spell check anymore. I don't get it.

Melissa said...

I've been having blogspot issues as well. Everything is soooo sloooow, and half the time it just freezes up right in the middle of something. And now i'm having trouble just posting this comment!!