Tuesday 9 October 2007

Hello Kitty

What could possibly be better than a kitty snuggling into your neck and purring all night? TWO kitties snuggling into your neck and purring all night. I just love our new little family members! meet Jazzy (the boy) and Cassidy (our little girl).


Now tell me those aren't the most precious little creatures you've ever seen? They are so happy here too. They purr every time you touch them and cuddle right up as close as they can get to you. Too cute. Oh and just in case you were wondering - no these aren't Maine Coon kittens. We're getting our Maine Coon in December (they only give the kittens away at age 12 weeks...) so it's the Waiting Game for the catzilla.


6 comments:

dale k said...

mbmmkcimaaaaah schweeet man :)

Kelly said...

LOVE the kittys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so a kitten person!!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes they are cute, but then not as cute as my naughty little girl! Lol, yep, I'm biased I know.
Enjoy them while they are still little.
About the Main Coon - I hate you! Lol, I have always wanted one of those.
Keep posting us pics of the little twins.
Love,
Caron

Karen Hossink said...

They are precious! Even a not-so-much-of-a-cat-lover like me can see that. Well, I'm allergic to cats so I tend to not be very excited about them to begin. But if I wasn't going to get itchy, watery eyes and if I was in South Africa I would definitely cuddle with your kittens. :)

Carla said...

OH so cute!!!