Wednesday 24 October 2007

HORRIBLE wireless

I tried and I tried and I bashed my head against the wall and I threatened my internet dongle thingy-me-bob and my computer with serious bodily harm through clenched fists and teeth, and then I tried and tried and tried again to get online so I could blog, read mails and lurk around my favourite fellow blogaholics, but alas, tis almost midnight and only now have I found the sweet incense of cyber-space! Thus, this will only be a short one to say howdy and I missed you and I haven't even been able to read any comments and I'm begining to display some blogging withdrawal symptoms already... So adieu out there. If this silly little post even gets to be published at all, what with the horrible connection I have right now. Who knows what's going on with wireless right now?!?!? Except maybe the critters in cyberspace who are spreading viruses and stealing my joy. Hold thumbs with me that my internet life will be better in the morning. Grrrr...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holding :)!

Jo said...

Hey these are the frustrations we have to live with - struggling with my connection too so holding thumbs for tonight for both of us

Kelly said...

holding, too!