Friday 13 April 2007

D-Days and B-days

I will be thirty two twenty seven in two weeks time today. Wow. That's like, really old, dude! Ugghhh... That must mean I am now officially a grown-up. When did that happen? Last I looked I was still a spring chicken.
.
Well, thirty two twenty seven was our "D-Day" for having had all of our four or seven children. We've always wanted as many children as we can afford. Nobody told us having even ONE would be so expensive! haha. Oh well... sic vita. Here we are. Old fossils without kids.
.
Funny how life doesn't always work out how you planned it.
.
Another Bday without a bub. But, you can bet your behind, I'm gonna have fun. This might be my last Bday as just plain Char. Next year I might be Mommy to a little someone! Yippee! So, I've decided I'm going to celebrate my thirty second twenty seventh birthday in style this year. So, does anyone have any ideas? Send away. I'm going all out.
.
Forget D-Days. This is going to be the B-day of all B-days.


No comments: