Sunday 11 March 2007

Fresh air n fun...

It's amazing what a blast of fresh mountain air, some good old fun and time away from "life" can do for you. Had a fab weekend in the Midlands, spent meandering around the area, lazing around the campsite and just chilling. Lots of fun and reaaaaally yummy South African food was had by all. And we've returned home feeling rather well rested and relaxed. A whole week ahead waiting for us and I'm determined to regain my balance. That Maybe Baby really knocked me off kilter for a while there, but I HAVE DECIDED: it's time to get back on my feet and start living again. Watch this space. One Living Life To The Full Char Coming Up.
.
PS... for those of you who want to lurk around my photo album of the weekend, consider yourself personally invited to have a squizz.


No comments: